Friday, June 6, 2014

Block



I never thought it would happen but it finally did.

Writer's block.

It's not from lack of words or ideas, it's due to all the changes and activity going on with everyone around me. Changes can be good, to find something fresh or surprising. But I've learned as time goes on, that I like my routine, and if anyone or anything changes that it erupts my consecration.

So what do I do when I resize I need some prompts to help me refocus? Here are a couple of examples.:

1-Take two people you know who seem to be opposites in every way. Think about them until you hit on something they have in common.

2- The only thing I ever wanted was- Start Writing

3-Finish the following sentence in the voice of someone ten years older or ten years younger that you

Do you have a similar experience to share?


No comments: